PHILIPPINE LAWS, STATUTES AND CODES - CHAN ROBLES VIRTUAL LAW LIBRARY
|REPUBLIC ACT NO. 2472 - AN ACT
CREATING THE BARRIOS OF TONGODNON, IRAWAHAN, GIPARAYAN, CALINGNAN,
CANUCTAN AND GUIBWANGAN IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF CATUBIG, PROVINCE OF
Section 1. The
following barrios are hereby created in the Municipality of Catubig,
Province of Samar:
(1) Barrio of Tongodnon, consisting of the sitio of Maykabaan;
(2) Barrio of Irawahan, consisting of the sitios of Matadag, Imalhos and Cognonoc;
(3) Barrio of Giparayan, consisting of the sitio of Hialob;
(4) Barrio of Calingnan, consisting of the sitios of Sowa and Guinsorjan;
(5) Barrio of Canuctan, consisting of the sitios of Caloocan, Gibaca-an and Amambucad; and
(6) Barrio of Guibwangan, consisting of the sitio of Canbebre.
Sec. 2. This Act shall take effect upon its approval.
Enacted without executive approval, June 21, 1959.